- Type: Pick Your Own Pre-Pick
- Cost $7.50/Pint $75/12 Pint Flat $5.35/lb/lb PYO
- Location McLean Buckhorn Farmers Markets
Limited Availability, picking will be on and off - not a large yield so likely only lighter picking 2022
Typically available late July/early August.
Royalty Raspberries are a large, sweet, juicy cross between a purple and red raspberry.
PYO: only offered late July/early August at our Buckhorn Berry Farm Location while quantities last
Contact us to confirm availability for both PYO and Pre-picked.
*raspberry picking tips*
Raspberries must be picked when they are dry, so it is better to pick them later in the day when the morning dew has evaporated. Pick raspberries gently. They are ripe and ready to pick when they loosen from the receptacle with ease. Berries should be firm, dry and free of any mold or mildew. Don’t just look on top of the bushes, look under the plant’s leaves to reveal beautiful berries which might otherwise be missed.
*to keep raspberries fresh at home*
- short shelf-life, so the quicker you consume them the better they will be
- always refrigerate in a breathable container
- never wash until ready to use
- can also be frozen