- Cost $10.50/250ml $15.00/375ml $18.00/500ml $30.00/1 Litre $55/2 Litre $105/4 Litre
- Location McLean Buckhorn Farmers Markets
Available in a Variety of Sizes, Grades and Bottles
Our pure maple syrup is produced from sap collected by hand in our sugar bush.
We sell 3 different colour grades of maple syrup, each with the same sugar content:
- golden: delicate taste and a percentage light transmission of 75% or more
- amber: rich taste and a percentage light transmission between 50% and 74%
- dark: robust taste and a percentage light transmission between 25% and 49%
We sell our syrup in both glass and plastic bottles. Our most popular retail sizes are 250ml, 375ml, 500ml and 1L, though we also carry a limited quantity of 50ml, 100ml, 2L and 4L sizes.
*to keep maple syrup fresh at home*
- once open, always refrigerate
- unopened plastic bottles have a recommended shelf life of 18 months to 2 years
- unopened glass bottles can remain fresh for years, however the syrup may start to crystallize over time
- can also be frozen and kept fresh indefinitely